Friday, February 25, 2011

Mr. Valentine (Emporia Child Photographer)

Mr. Jace stole my heart when I photographed him! His aunt brought him to the Valentine Mini Session as a gift for his mom. She knew nothing about the pictures so we had to keep them top secret. He thought that part was pretty cool. I just thought his personality was way to cool!




Jace had never had professional pictures taken before but you would have never known it. He was such a little ham for the camera. I handed him that love sign and he just went to town posing with it. I love letting kids just be themselves rather than giving them lots of directions and trying to pose them "right". Most of the time if you give kiddos the time they will create some pretty great poses on their own.





Rumor has it that Jace's mom loved the pictures of him. I can't imagine how surprised she was to open them up and see her cute boy. It really was a fabulous gift idea. I love suprises!




I will be having more mini sessions soon. This too would be a great opportunity to update your children's pictures or suprise a loved one with photos of their own child.

No comments:

Post a Comment