Monday, April 4, 2011

Laundry Day (Emporia Kansas Child Photographer)

Could this portrait session have been anymore fun? Oh no I don't think so! Jessica was kind enough to let me borrow her lovely daughters to try out a fun location. The laundry mat! Her girls had never been to the laundry mat before so it was a fun little adventure for all of us.




The colors and the light at the laundry mat were amazing! One of my favorite locations ever. And these adorable little models were so good and fun to photograph.




I strongly encourage families to think outside the box when it comes to locations for portraits. You just never know what will work wonderfully. Let's get a fun portrait session scheduled for you and your child soon! I'm currently booking for May sessions and May weekends are filling up fast so don't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment