Thursday, January 6, 2011

Frames... Frames... Frames...

I love decorating my home with pictures. It's a bit of an addiction really. And the only thing I love more than a beautiful picture is a beautiful frame to showcase it in! When I stumbled across The Organic Bloom frames I knew I had to offer them to my clients. They are frames that I love and would proudly display in my own home. To be completely honest when I first saw them I thought they were too amazing NOT to share!





I placed my first order shortly before Christmas and these beautiful frames arrived on my doorstep yesterday. As I was tearing the box open you would have thought it was Christmas all over again. I was so darn excited. I thought I loved the frames when I saw them online but the pictures don't even do them justice. The colors are amazing and the craftsmanship is top of the line!



The best part about these frames is that they are totally designed by YOU! You pick the color you love, the frame you love, the size you want and I place the order. In a short time your gorgeous frame arrives. I call that picture perfect!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment