Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Brett

I had the opportunity to photograph Megan and Keith and some other members of their family a few years ago. And I've been able to photograph their family a few times since. But I was so excited to see Megan and Keith this round because they were bringing their adorable baby boy for his first portraits! Brett is such a sweet little boy! It was so much fun to photograph him.

It was cold the day we took these pictures! Like really cold. And Megan, Keith, and Brett were such good sports. I was hoping they wouldn't turn into the frostbite family. I believe their session may go down in history as the fastest outdoor portrait session of my life! We kept it moving so Brett wouldn't get to cold.

And it was so worth the rush because once we got Brett back in the studio he rewarded us with lots of smiles! Such a little sweetie!



While us adults were having a good time with the portrait session Brett didn't seem to impressed. I think we were boring him. But baby yawns are the cutest thing ever so I didn't take it personal.


Okay I take it back baby yawns aren't the cutest thing. I'm thinking the cutest thing has to be baby smiles that are so big your eyes disappear! Seriously that is stinking cute!!!




I love this picture! Megan looks so happy. She is such a fun person and a great mom. And the fun is just beginning for their family. I have a feeling Brett will keep them plenty busy and super happy!



Yes it's true this is the last picture of this adorable boy! Try not to be to upset. This little guy is taking part in one of the great baby plans Wagoner Photography offers. So you will get to see more pictures of him next month! And I can't wait to see his sweet face and his parents again soon!






4 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, Jessie! Can't help but smile when looking at Brett's happy, as well as adorable, face. Megan and Brett are so blessed and so is Brett! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Such a cute happy family.. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are fantastic!!! I really love the first one of the family...Megan looks awesome and Keith looks so happy! And sweet baby Brett, can't get any cuter than that! He is so photogenic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie these pictures are so cute. We love Brett so much and he adds to Megan and Keith so well. They are such a sweet little family

    ReplyDelete