Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beautiful Day, Beautiful Family

Today it's snowing and it is FREEZING cold outside. So I'm pulling out some warmer weather pictures in an attempt to remember that nice weather will return again soon. Shockingly these pictures of the beautiful Moore family were taken in early November. It was still beautiful out then and one of the last really nice days we had.



I just love this family. They all are so spunky and have so much personality. They are just a blast to work with and to know!



Even though they were a little bit hesitant I'm glad we got a picture of just Lori and Jaime together. So often parents hesitate on pictures alone without the kids. But I think it's important to always get at least a couple of the "couple" at each session. Too often the last time a couple had a portrait alone was at their wedding!



Seriously could these girls be any more adorable! They were such a blast and were willing to try anything I suggested.



I'm not sure if you have caught on yet but the Moore's are BIG KU fans. My kind of family! And I so love Avery's bright shoe strings. Takes me back to my childhood in the 80's. I'm not sure I could pull off the rainbow shoestrings now but everytime I look at this picture I really want to try it.



Thanks again to the Moore's for letting me photograph their beautiful family. I could take pictures of you all every day! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment