Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Beginnings

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to 2011! Welcome to the new Wagoner Photography blog! I love the beginning of a new year and all the promise it holds. A fresh clean slate to write on. So what better way to jump into the new year then with a new blog!

I have so many exciting plans and projects in the works for this year. Wagoner Photography is going to rock it this year. I have no doubt! I've got exciting new specials for you each month. Some super fun contests and giveaways planned. And most of all awesome pictures to share with you all!

So to kick things off right let's start with a give away! One person that comments on this blog post is going to win a complimentary portrait session! I will leave the contest open until 8:00 p.m CST on Friday January 7th 2011. At that time I'll be using random.org to select a winner. Make sure you leave your contact info in the comments so I can reach you!

6 comments:

  1. Jessie I look forward to hearing about your upcoming specials in the months ahead. We enjoyed meeting you and how great you were with Edward. Many blessings to you this New Year!

    Valerie Wilhelmson, 794-7886

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie,

    I really like this new look and new blog. It's a great idea and as always you have done a terrific job developing it. Thanks for all of the great pictures that you have taken of our grandkids. You have a wonderful talent.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so good and I really want to get me and Dave and Chase and Tony and Sarah together for some pics! The hard part is scheduling a time we're all together. I like the looks of the new frames. Thinking my grandkids will look great in them! And me and Grampa too!!!!
    I'll also bring you that schooldesk/chair one of these days....
    God bless your endeavors, we know you have the talent to carry them on!
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the new blog, helps let us all know what you are doing that is new and exciting. I love the pictures you did for me and my step sister last year. Really need to get family ones done.
    Anna Sturm 620-794-3826

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and your pictures! Your new logo is perfect! Keep the good pictures comin!

    Dorothy Jochem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for playing along and for visiting the blog! Dorothy was the big winner!

    ReplyDelete